Research and Training
Research experience is an important criterion demanded from every student in today’s time. Whether it be for further academics or a job, having hands-on training and work exposure can be a deciding factor in great opportunities that might knock on your door. Variant genetics offers research and training that would help you in taking steps to achieve your dream career.
Students from the following backgrounds are invited to contact and apply:
- Undergraduate - BSc, BTech Biotechnology, Genetics, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics.
- Postgraduate - MSc, MTech, MPhil Biotechnology, Genetics, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics.
- Ph.D. Scholars[ for the assistance of Ph.D. work], Faculty, and people from a science background.
- We also recommend our facilities to students who wish to learn molecular techniques of their choice.
We offer flexible training ranging from 15 days to 6 months, which allows individuals to learn at their own pace.
Both online and offline training is available.
- Next-generation sequencing - A revolutionary technique that allows one to explore the human genome and study the molecular world more closely.
- Bioinformatics - From analyzing complex scientific data to deciphering the hidden meaning behind it we need the help of technology. Bioinformatics is an upcoming field that offers exciting possibilities in scientific research.
- Genetic testing - A key area that allows one to understand the underlying genetics behind certain conditions or phenomena.
- Molecular biology techniques - These techniques allow us to investigate the cellular processes that form the basis of the biological world.
A variety of projects are available at Variant Genetics which students can choose to work on. Contrarily, we also provide our services to individuals who have innovative ideas and require assistance for the same. For further details regarding the projects available and to discuss any queries please contact us directly.