Variant Genetics Pvt Ltd. offers state of art Next Generation Sequencing facilities for your sequencing requirements. We provide sequencing option for whole genome, exome, amplicon, chloroplast, mitochondria, genotyping and target resequencing for human and organisms like plants, fungus, insects and other animals.
Whole Genome Sequencing
Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) provides unparalleled access to genomic information; accelerating breakthroughs in Medical genetics & healthcare, Cancer, Biomarker discovery and Metagenomics. We accelerate your project by using latest technologies and bioinformatics for delivering high quality data and analysis.
- Whole Genome Sequencing Services
- Short – Read Whole Genome Sequencing
- Long – Read Whole Genome Sequencing
- Whole Genome Sequencing for any application
- ~10 X Coverage - Identification of Structural variations
- 30 X Coverage - Identification of Germline variations
- 100 X Coverage - Somatic / rare mutation discovery
Whole exome sequencing is a revolutionary tool to investigate genetic variations underlying Mendelian diseases, complex disorders, Cancers. WES targets only protein coding regions of genome, provides a cost-effective approach.
- Exome Sequencing Services
- Clinical Exome Sequencing
- Targeted Resequencing
- Exome Sequencing for any application
- 100 X coverage (~10 Gb output) - Germline variant discovery; uncovering disease associated genotypes
- >200 X coverage (~20 Gb output) - Somatic mutation discovery; Low frequency mutation detection; tumor/normal sequencing; measuring tumor mutation burden
Chloroplast DNA Sequencing
Chloroplast genome of plant or eukaryotic algae contain approximately 130 genes. They are involved in photosynthesis, fatty acid synthesis, immune response in plants and important metabolic pathways. Chloroplast genome harbors considerable variations inter species and intra species. Genomic examination of cpDNA (chloroplast DNA) provides valuable information on phylogeny and evolutionary adaptations. Short fragment (single end or paired end) sequencing by Illumina or Long read sequencing by PacBio are high throughput sequencing methods available for in-depth sequence analysis of cpDNA.
- Chloroplast genome map
- Comparative analysis of cpDNA
- Phylogenetic analysis
- Species identification
- Sample Requirements
|Genomic DNA||≥1 microgram||OD260/280 = 1.8-2.0||Illumina|
|Genomic DNA||≥15 microgram||OD260/280 = 1.8-2.0||PacBio|
|Recommended Read Length||Paired End 250 bp|
|Recommended Sequencing Data||2G data per sample|
|Sequencing platform targeted sequencing||Illumina Platform|
|Sequencing platform full length sequencing||PacBio SMRT sequencing technology|